We are days away from the kickoff of the Rise of the Rest Road Tour. While Steve and the team are packing their bags and preparing to hit the road, we are thrilled to announce the finalists for our four pitch competitions where one winner in each city will earn a $100,000 investment for their startup.
After reviewing hundreds of applications from some of the hottest startups in Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati and Nashville, we have selected 38 who will be pitching Steve and a panel of all-star judges. Check them out and tweet us your favorites using hashtag #RiseOfRest.
- AdAdapted (adadapted.com) An automated native advertising platform for marketers wanting to reach mobile app users.
- Birdhouse for Autism (birdhousehq.com) A behavior journal, timeline and more for parents of autistic children. Find them on Twitter at@BirdhouseHQ
- Cribspot (cribspot.com) An online clearinghouse for college rentals. Find them on Twitter at@TheCribspot
- Detroit Aircraft Corp (detroitaircraft.com) Uninhabited aerial system technology for commercial use and military operations. Find them on Twitter at@detroitaircraft
- Gridpar (gridpar.com) A solar calculator widget for panel installers to embed on their websites to educate prospects about rooftop solar benefits. Find them on Twitter at@gridpar
- Locqus (locqus.com) A digital management tool for employers with mobile workers. Find them on Twitter at@Locqus
- SkySpecs (skyspecs.com) Unmanned aerial vehicles for infrastructure inspection. Find them on Twitter at@SkySpecsLLC
- Spin Card (spincardapp.com) An app that simplifies the exchange of contact information. Find them on Twitter at@Spincards
- Stik.com (stik.com) An advertising platform delivering client reviews to targeted audiences made up of second-degree connections. Find them on Twitter at@stik
- Wisely, Inc (wise.ly) A community discovery app for finding great places nearby based on how other people spent their money. Find them on Twitter at@WeAreWisely
- Rapid TPC (rapidtpc.com) An automated technology for manufacturing thermoplastic composite parts. Find them on Twitter at@RapidTPC
- FACEmeeting (facemeeting.com) A web-based virtual meeting application featuring HD videoconferencing without required software downloads. Find them on Twitter at@FACEmeeting
- SolePower LLC (solepowertech.com) Portable technology in footwear insoles that powers mobile devices. Find them on Twitter at@SolePowerTech
- Aurochs Brewing Company (aurochsbrewing.com) Gluten-free craft beers. Find them on Twitter at@AurochsBrewing
- FutureDerm (futurederm.com) A selection of scientific beauty, skin care, cosmetics, and hair care products. Find them on Twitter at@futurederm
- Collected (collected.io) A workflow software add-in that shows you contextually-relevant content from documents and presentations in your cloud-storage accounts as you type. Find them on Twitter at@collectedinc
- Treatspace (treatspace.com) A clinical social software that connects patients, providers, and practices to optimize patient engagement, clinical collaboration and referral management. Find them on Twitter at@Treatspace
- Identified Technologies (identifiedtech.com) Teams of unmanned flying robots with proprietary docking stations and weatherproof UAV bodies for data collection for the oil & gas and construction industries. Find them on Twitter at@IDENTIFIEDtech
- WebKite (webkite.com) A plugin to embed filterable lists like those on Kayak, Amazon, and Yelp on any website. Find them on Twitter at@webkite
- LifeShel (lifeshel.com) Hardware and software solutions to intervene in distress situations. Find them on Twitter at@Lifeshel
The Pittsburgh Pitch Competition will be from 4:00-5:30PM on Wednesday, June 25 at AlphaLab Gear.RSVP Here!
- Petbrosia (petbrosia.com) A service that customizes pet nutrition and ships appropriate diet supplies to pet owners by mail. Find them on Twitter at@Petbrosia1
- Beam Technologies (www.beamstech.com) A worldwide medical product distribution warehouse.
- Frameri (frameri.com) An eyeglasses manufacturer with a swappable lens system. Find them on Twitter at@FrameriEyewear
- Fusian (fusian.com) A casual sushi restaurant that encourages customers to try something new and eat well. Find them on Twitter at@eatfusian
- Keego (keego.co) An online platform for anyone to get paid to translate, proofread and interpret documents in their native language. Find them on Twitter at@usekeego
- Ahalogy (ahalogy.com) A Pinterest marketing optimization company that guarantees content marketing performance. Find them on Twitter at@Ahalogy
- 3DLT (3dlt.com) A 3D printing template marketplace that sources content, provides technology, and manages fulfillment of 3D printed goods at retail. Find them on Twitter at@3dtemplates and@3DLT
- REPP (myrepp.com) Verified online profiles, owned by the users who want to share third-party ID verification and background checks with people they meet through commerce, dating or networking sites. Find them on Twitter at@myREPP
- Initial State (initialstate.com) A technology startup helping engineers capture and visualize product log data. Find them on Twitter at@InitialState
- AudiencePoint (audiencepoint.com) An aggregator of email and social media data that calculates and triggers messages at the unique optimal time for each individual promotion recipient. Find them on Twitter at@audiencepoint
- Wannado, Inc (wannadolocal.com) An app for finding a personalized set of local events. Find them on Twitter at@WannadoLocal
- Artiphon (artiphon.com) A new kind of musical controller that combines traditional craftsmanship with the power of mobile apps. Find them on Twitter at@Artiphon
- Solar Site Design (solarsitedesign.com)A cloud-based mobile app tool for project acquisition and management for solar professionals. Find them on Twitter at@SolarSiteDesign
- Checkd.in (checkd.in)Marketing programs that empower clients to monetize their data.
- Utilize Health (utilizehealth.co) A a technology enabled service that matches patients with neurological disabilities to the therapies and facilities that can maximize their potential for recovery. Find them on Twitter at@UtilizeHealth
- Sagents (sagents.com)An enterprise supply chain analytic platform to find, connect and manage sales and purchasing opportunities. Find them on Twitter at@SagentsInc
Good luck to all the finalists! We’ll see you next week!